Established in 2016, ScribeEMR serves as a one-stop solution delivering simple yet highly-effective services to help resolve physician EMR charting challenges. ScribeEMR is comprised of a team of proven executives and entrepreneurs with deep expertise in Clinical Documentation.
Our founders have been in the medical transcription business since 1999. Building a transcription company with over 700 medical transcriptionists, scribing into every major EMR, the company was sold to Nuance to become the bedrock of Dragon Medical dictation.
Having a well-rounded background in Clinical Documentation workflows and challenges, our founders decided to employ the use of the latest technology innovations to launch remote medical scribing services to:
Alleviate the administrative burden of EMR data entry
Increase physician satisfaction and quality of life
Improve quality of health care offered to the patients
With our latest office opening in Mohali, India, ScribeEMR consists of 5-operational offices, including Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, and our US headquarters in Woburn, Massachusetts.
Providing Career Opportunities
ScribeEMR provides an intensive 7-week paid didactic and practical application training program to professionally guide the transition of transcriptionists to medical scribes.
Virtual Administrative Support
Our services do not end with Scribing. We offer Medical Coding Services, Referral Coordination, Insurance Eligibility, Prior Authorization, and Virtual Administrative Assistant services.
Offering a Myriad of Effective Medical Charting, Coding & Administrative Solutions
Using telemedicine applications, bi-directional audio allows ScribeEMR scribes to listen and document the narrative of encounters in the physician’s EMR in real-time. Our CPC coders can code and submit billing overnight. Our virtual assistants streamline referrals, insurance eligibility verification, prior authorizations and release of information.
- HIPAA compliance across the enterprise
- Increased patient access (1 – 3.1+ more visits per day)
- Personal scribe delivers accurate, detailed charting
- Multi-disciplinary experience in over 40 EMRs
- Improve documentation optimized Medical Coding
- Succinct Insurance Eligibility service
- Comprehensive Virtual Assistant Program
- Referral Coordination/Prior Authorization services
- No upfront investment, lower overhead, higher reimbursement
- Despite COVID-19, 2020 provider retention rate was 90.7%