ScribeEMR, Inc is seeking a motivated, energetic, experienced Medical Scribe professional to join our team out of our Woburn, MA office. You are a motivated individual who will be performing documentation in our EMR systems, partnering with assigned providers to collect live data with the purpose to deliver the pinnacle of efficient patient care on providers behalf. This is NOT a remote position. You must reside and be authorized to work in the United State.
Under the direct supervision and presence (remotely) of the Practitioner (Physician and/or Mid-Level Provider), the Medical Scribe provides annotation, under their own profile, in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) of any dictated, written, or verbally communicated information for the treatment of patients following all local, state and federal regulations/guidelines for documentation. The Medical Scribe will be responsible for clearly recording each patient’s symptoms, history, physical exam and documenting the diagnosis.
- Remotely be available and listen to the physician and/or mid-level provider in the patient examination area in order to transcribe findings in real time as the provider evaluates the patient.
- Documents the review of systems (ROS) and physical examination as given by the patient and communicated by the provider.
- Transcribes under the direction of the provider, patient orders, including laboratory tests, imaging tests, etc.
- Completes the procedure note on behalf of the provider as directed.
- Looks up pertinent past medical records at the direction of the provider.
- Enters documentation on patient progress as directed by provider.
- Lists proper diagnosis as well as any discharge/follow-up instructions and prescriptions, as dictated by the provider.
- Reviews the record and verifies that the documentation requirements have been met for the designated code assigned by the provider.
- Follows documentation compliance standards.
- Assures that the Electronic Health Record is complete and that all pertinent documentation requirements are met, including the diagnosis, disposition and patient education interventions.
- Ensures the provider reviews the Electronic Health Record for accuracy.
- Develop and maintain a mutually respectful working relationship with all providers.
- Available for provider concerns and questions and is ready to assist in the documentation at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience working with medical providers and allied health professionals.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is strongly preferred.
- You must have a typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
- Prior experience working with Epic and/or multiple EMR systems such as but not limited to HPI, Medical Hx, ROS, PE, MDM, assessment and Plan, CPT, etc.
- Any certification as a medical scribe is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and strive to constantly improve knowledge and skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and willing to communicate with other scribes.
- Broad knowledge of various EMR systems.
- Technology savvy, responsible, confident, and self-motivated.
About us :
Scribe EMR, Inc. is a technology-enabled remote virtual medical scribe company dedicated to improving the quality of physician documentation, physician-patient relationships and achieving all of the above while saving the time burden of the physician spent working with the EMR. We have a unique 'Start-Up' work environment, which allows for rapid and unlimited professional growth.
Learn more at www.ScribeEMR.in
Job Type: Full-time
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offer.
Please email resume to :
Talent Acquisition Manager